Edina, Minnesota, Feb. 2, 2016 — The Edina Rotary Foundation Board of Directors in January approved
more than $15,000 in local grants.
The Edina Rotary Foundation awarded the following grants:
• Edina Police Department – $4,199 for forensics software.
• Cornerstone – $2,406 for three computers and printer for use by residents of the shelter.
• Fraser – $4,000 for tablets and software to improve communications between staff and parents.
• Majestic Hills Ranch – $3,000 for an arena groomer. The organization serves veterans in
Hennepin County with equine-assisted rehab.
• Edina Give & Go – $3,000 for two computers and ACT test kits for the Access Media Department
at Edina High School.
The board looked at more grants in February, and information will be forthcoming.
For more information, contact Director of Community Service—Local Funding Keith Benson.
Rotary Happy Hour/Vocational Development Group
The Mezz, Byerly'sJun 01, 2016
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Edina Rotary Wine and Appetizer Social
Erik's RetreatJun 02, 2016
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Rotary Club of Edina Family Picnic
Bryant Lake Regional ParkJun 14, 2016
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Rotary Rally with the Twins at Target Field
Target FieldJun 18, 2016 1:10 PM
Frampton concert with Paul Peterson and pre-party
Rock Bottom BreweryJul 13, 2016 6:00 PM